Sunday, October 5, 2008

Park City Swim....

So as you can see we had a swim meet up in Park City, this is the start of Kenzie's
5th year of swimming and she is doing AMAZING!! she is hitting times that she has made goals for the end of the season and it is only the 1st meet of this year!

Now onto our new little swimmer Keaton started swimming this last summer, she has been enjoying it. After some influnce from friends (Kailen) and mom she agreed to do the swim meet this weekend and she did GREAT!!! She was so proud of her self and all that she talked about at dinner was that she got 2nd place in the 50 freestyle (this is just out of her group of 8 swimmers) but to her she got 2nd and who am I to tell her any different, she really did do very well she is only 8 and swims against 10 year olds.

It was a great and fun meet, and all the kids on our SWAT swim team did great and thanks to all the older kids who helped to make sure the new little ones made their races, this really is a great team and WOW we had 59 swimmers at this meet, when I first started coaching at this team we had been lucky to get maybe 15 out, so go SWAT!!!!!

4 comments:

Rina said...

Hey you!!
Yes, I was totally checking out if anyone from my old hood had a blog--yeah! here you are.
Your family is getting so big. How are you? Send me your email and I'll send you an invite...totally optional :).
xoxo catrina

Rina said...

Just realized I forgot to give you my email- rinawarner@qwest.net

Rina said...

hey megan call me and we should have a play datedo you still know my phone number if not it's 280-6671 so hows school and stuff? DID YOU GO TO THE american IDOL CONCERT the only concertes i've been to are hannnah montanas and the jonas bro.i even got to meet their bus driver.
so call
brittan

Ashcraft Family said...

Way to go Keaton!!My favorite events too. I did those as a kid! I'm proud of the kids accomplishments. Hope it'll lead to some good scholarships come college time!