Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer 2009

Once again I have been horrible about keeping up the blog!!! but I have started posting lots on Facebook but figured I better get back to the blog also! I thought I better give a glimps of what we have been upto the last few months... we started with Keats turning 9 (wow my baby is 9) and Megs and I went and saw Taylor Swift, what a fun night!! she got to hug Taylor!! followed by Ethan making all stars he was sooooo excited and had a blast with some great coaches! next onto Megs 11th Bday!! a bunch of girls sleeping over!! and onto more swimmimg baseball and softball, life can be so crazy but so fun. We have been out boating and had a blast there was not many boats out ( I love it when the lake is not crowded) Kenz has been working on jumping the wake wakeboarding and is getting there. Geez what a crazy summer so far, Megs softball team played in the World Series and did great, and then onto the Kenney Chesney concert for a fun girls night out!!! and I can not believe it but I already sent 2 kids back to school, wow summer is already coming to an end!!!

2 comments:

Rina said...

Hey this is Brittan not my mom just wanted to say hi tell Meg to call me we really need to get together mabye go see a show.

Ashcraft Family said...

I think you are having some quality good times with the kids. Great mom. I love reading the blogs. I'm not a great FB.