Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer is over school is starting and lifes changing :(

I can not believe school starts this week! This summer has seemed to go pretty fast in my eye.

This week will be bringing some huge changes in the Barrow Home
*Kenzie is starting her Senior year of High School the same time she is starting her Sophmore year at SLCC, I really can not believe she is old enough to be doing this, and the amazing person she is turning into!
*Ethan starts his Sophmore year of High School and taking drivers ed, oh boy he will be driving soon! He does truely amaze me how grown up he is becoming and how helpful he is to his sisters,
* Megan starts 9th grade/Freshman year.... and will be able to try out for high school sports teams! I am very impressed at what this cute 14 year old is turning into an amazing and caring person who loves to help those in need and how caring she is with others.
*Keaton, my baby is going to middle school in 7th! I am very proud of her and how much she has grown and cares about her friends, I can not believe it is our year of change!

At the end of the last school year we found out that the Salt Lake location of Danny's work was closing to redo some stuff and make a few changes, and he was offered a job in Boise,ID that we thought long and hard about and figured we would send him to Boise to work while the kids and i stay in Salt Lake until he know for sure what is going on and we he can come back to Utah to work. We are very greatful for the chance that he is being give to go to Idaho with a good job and comany he has really like working for them and looks forward to what they have in plan for him.

So for me I am hoping this will bring some stracture back into out house now that the kids know they are ataying here for this school year and dad will be backto see him every week! For as much change we have been given this summer we worked together as a family to make the right choices for our litle family!

I am still in school while the kids are at school, I have 5 more semester until my bachelors is complete! I am so excited!

So for all the crazy we got dealt this summer I really do feel that everything will be ok and everything will work out ok! I also cannot thank those that they me vent cry scream todeal with some of the stress & hurt that I felt over what our best option was and the judging that we got.

Really in the end it is working out and allthat matter is taking care of my little family.







No comments: